The Interview (parody)
A term limited politician looking for an easy client turns to MCRGO and says...
I will implement the changes needed to make this organization turn a profit, and I will call this action the "New Era," but together we will refer to this as the "New Direction."
- I ask for all power to run the corporation. [Done!]
- I will work part time, 24 hours per week. [Done!]
- I will also work for my MRCC, and TCP clients during my employment with you. [Done!]
- I demand $5,000/month pay. [Done!]
- I demand $500/month expenses and I do not have to submit any records. [Done!]
- Membership dues must be raised 25% to maintain my salary. [Done!]
- I will not be held accountable for any performance standards. [Done!]
- I will change the mission statement to what I like. [Done!]
- All the corporate employees and volunteers answer to me only. [Done!]
- I will be your only source of information; whatever you hear from someone else is unsubstantiated propaganda. [Doing!]
- I will direct all corporate business to my preferred venders. [Done!]
- The new corporate office [$] I require will be a mess and I will take no responsibility to clean it up. There will be no requirement that I work from the corporate office anyway. [Done!]
- No one, including Directors will have a key to the office but through my approval only. [Done!]
- I will not travel to meetings, chapter events, etc., unless I want to. [Done!]
- I will not try to inspire the membership to help our cause. [Done!]
- I will control all communications and the Talk e-mail list will be removed. [Done!]
- I will be immune from the bylaws and will interfere with the Election Committee. [Done!]
- I will take charge of the "On Target" publication and control content, advertisements, billing, and I want a percentage of those ads. [Done!]
- I will build a foundation of such great magnitude around me, that if you decide to have me removed, MCRGO will crumble.
Easier still, just sign my contract Doc., and I will take care of everything for you and the Board, trust me. [Done!]